Ratbikes Alive In Ontario,Canada

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody, I am pretty fresh to the rat bike scene but I have been into hotrods since I was knee high to a grasshopper. My oldest daughter (8) showed a lot of interest in getting a banana seat bike and that was the start of a whole new interest and now hobby/sickness for me. Like my cars, I can't just leave things stock, I have to cut it up, change parts, lower,etc. So I found this site and it was like aaaaawwwwww. I will post some pics of my latest rides soon. Some nanner seats and some cruisers.

So many ideas, so little time. Rat On.

Rob

welcome. What kinda hot rods are you into as I have 4 on the go at this time as well. I hate my A.D.D. need to keep focused on finishing my 53 plymouth kustom first.

I currently am trying to finish my 32 Ford 5 window coupe that I've had for almost 18 years now. I drove it in primer for about 8 years with a 283 chevy in it but decided to blow it apart and paint it and also put a 48 Merc Flathead in it. I also have a 79 Cutlass wagon that I lowered and put 79 w30 wheels on that is much more family oriented for now as a cruiser.

Well I finally figured out how to post pictures on here( thanks RAT ROD). Here is my first attempt on a cruiser I bought. I purchased the 4" drop bent fork from AAA Bicycles on ebay, put wide whites on and a nice set of moon bars and called it done....for now.
Bikes004.jpg

Latest posts

Back