RatBob & RatRok

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My english sucks.

Here's a pic for my and my friend's bikes.

http://raatocrew.suntuubi.com/?cat=5&img=4

in left is my friends bike. Former 60's women's bike with new front and back swings, spiderweb in frame and lots of other mods.

In right is my piece of ..... In this picture it's not finished, tyres, rims, seat etc. etc.
That thing what you put your hands (i don't remember english word. :D ) is made some kinda bobber look, it's two and half meters long and of course, matt black.

Tell me what you think about these junkyard rods!

Thanks for comments!

My bikes frame look empty, cos theres so much space between those "pipes"... (again, i don't remember the right word... ). Because our bikes are rat-models, the reliabelity isn't very good and i think that i'm gonna built some kind toolbox, where i can put nessesary screwdrivers etc. I just have to do it big enaf that i can put there some Of whiskey bottle, in case of thirsty. ;)

we got a little problem, because we don't have any garage where to built these monsters and winter is coming. Here it means at least minus 20 celsius. Santa claus is living next to us. :D

i'm very happy if you comment more our bikes and please, give us some tips too!

I'd say you're doing just fine, both in English and rat bike building. Nice bikes.

Yesterday we found a new project, 80's womanbike.. Everything works and what's important it was FREE!! I don't have any pictures yet, but it's gonna be low and... Rat.

I get thin white side tires in my own bike, have to paint rims red and that case is clear.

Hi again. Little update.. I got no pics right now, but i try to take it next time we go in our garage.

My friend's bike is allready done, black color is gone and bike is white nowdays.

I've been lazy whole f**king winter and today i finally started to do something. I found some spraypaint remover in our garage and try it to my bike. I removed five different color in the frame, somebody didn't now which color he/she wants. :D

When i got all those paints off, i put the frame in the snow waiting the spring. I hope that when spring comes, hole frame is in the beautiful, brown rust colored.

New front is coming and new apehanger too. I've been thinking to chance tires from 28" to 26".

Keep looking, i try to do updates everytime when something happend.

Thanks. :)

Latest posts

Back