RATS AT THE BEACH RIDE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey bikejunkie, sorry we lost you guys on the shoreline , one of our riders threw a chain and we all stopped to fix it then we stopped at Boston's Sports Bar at the Village so ya missed out, maybe next ride we can all keep it together, ha! good meeting you and Carlos, still saving bike for the tires,and off on a road trip to Wisconsin later dude chuck

Hey bikejunkie, it was cool meeting up with you and Carlos and cruising the beach. Gotta do it again!

bikejunkie said:
That is one sweet ride ya got!Do you have a normal group that you ride with?

Thanks for the props. It's just me and my Bro that came with me. My wife was riding with us until she got to the 20 week mark, then our dr. said she couldn't ride anymore.

My wife was riding with us until she got to the 20 week mark, then our dr. said she couldn't ride anymore. Bro thats quiter talk!Buid your stretch into a rickshaw and haul her around like the queen she is!!haha

bikejunkie said:
Bro thats quiter talk!Buid your stretch into a rickshaw and haul her around like the queen she is!!haha

Hey don't tempt me!! LOL That is a good idea though!!

bikejunkie said:
Hey Skullman is talking about a ride,were you reading it?

Yeah, he sent me an email about it but I don't think I'll be able to make it out there this weekend.

sorry i couldnt make it i wenr to see my friends band play and when i woke up i was so sore from the pits :lol: defintely let me know when you are gonna have another ride though

Back