RATS AT THE BEACH RIDE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Im puttin on a ride down in long Beach Ca. august 23rd which is next Sunday.The bike swapmeet is going on that morning,so maybe whoever wants to meet up at the swapmeet around 7 am then go down for a ride at 10:30 am.We could cruise down through Cherry Beach to the pike maybe pickup some food or beverages of your choice.This is a way to meet and greet all the members that you chat with on a daily basis.Its gonna be a run whatcha brung and all are invited!!This is the first one,so we'll see how it goes.I know this is short notice, but its still a week out and you need somethin to do anyways haha.If your down to cruise let me know so we can get a head count!!I also have this listed under bike talk.

Hey dude I am interested in your ride for Sunday. How many people do you expect to show up for the ride? How can I contact you? My name is Skullman and my cell is 310-210-9526. My club the Westside Cruiser Club is have a ride this Friday, leaving for the Santa Monica Pier at 8:00 p.m. if your interested!

hey Skullman that sounds cool.I'll try and make it out for that!I'm not real sure on a headcount on the ride.Havent heard much feedback but on this link the other link to this ride in bike talk it seems there were a couple.But this is the first ride so I didnt expect it to be huge.Just get some heads together and hit the swapmeet ,bullrap a bit and take a cruise!

Hey bikejunkie, I'm in and I'll have at least one maybe two others with me.

Hey skullman, good luck on your ride Friday night. My bro and I rode with you on your first cruise at Venice, can't make a Friday night ride on the westside though.

Back