BO15 RaTs GaSs...Great year all!...pg 26

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to caution you on clearing that panel. My lettering enamels don't play well with most clears.

Great looking guitar. I missed your performance last night, I was sound asleep at 8:30.:mad:

Nope, I don't have any plans of clearing or doing anything to that panel. It's staying just the way you made it!

Here is a link to the gig. It is available now on Youtube on my channel.

The only guys paying attention are competing against you. I would only trusts votes from people in class II. Wait, unless they know you shouldn't trust them and...
Screenshot_20200810-094233~2.png
you-fool.jpg

I like it floating myself

Last edited:
"I'm going clear panel with the A/RG logo."

Did you ever read words that weren't there? My nervous mind read,

"I'm going to clear the panel with the A/RG logo."

I guess I need to pay more attention.:headbang::bigsmile:
I wasn't sure what he means either. I mean does he mean "prep" the acrylic with acrylic clear which is technically superfluous or shoot acrylic on top of the waterslide or is he asking if that will mess up the acrylic panel or what?

I missed a preposition in that sentence, that would have clarified it all. How about this version?

"I'm going WITH the clear panel with the A/RG logo." And this is likely the first time ever on this site where anyone has taken a badly constructed sentence and made such a big deal out of it! :21:

1597080819009.png

Clearly you cleared the air of the clear confusion on clearing or clearing.

WELL DONE!!
The tank panel was a great cherry on top. It will be great for Talk Like A Pirate Day too. :D

1597158879001.png

Excellent build that was super fun to watch.

For some of you new builders, you may not have heard of the "OddJob Award". It is an award that I give out each year to the builds that appeal to my instinks and bring me the highest level of RaT_isfaction. Using my own RaT-ionale , I choose 4 - 6 builds, either ratty or natty, and honor them in a thread in the Voting Thread once the Voting begins.

Today I did some work on the physical awards themselves. Since the Metalcast paint was such a big part of my RaTs GaSs build this year, I'm using those colors on the "OJ's".

it's getting close....I can feel it!

IMG_20200814_162317.jpg
IMG_20200814_162335.jpg

super cool

It really "looks like" a gasser! The front fender and oversized rear tire really suggest the outline, i can see it!
Thanks! It was a very fun build, and I smile every time I look at it. :D

Oh, and, you guys didn't really think I was going to leave those awards painted just one color, did you?
received_317548889658124.jpeg

Latest posts

Back