Ratty old trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well I'm not really a trike guy but I had this big guy fall into my lap. Couldn't resist giving her the old flipperoo.

While the mockup looks cool, I'm not sure I want to keep it this way cause it would be really impractical for anybody to ride. On the other hand, who care about practicality?

Last edited:
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen trail measured in feet before, but it sure looks cool.

Wow! I don't think I've ever seen trail measured in feet before, but it sure looks cool.
At 4.5 feet long with a 20" front wheel its about the size of a BigWheel.
that is waaay cool! first time I have ever seen it done.
You will never look at another trike the same again! Every time I see one I try to envision what it would look like flipped.

Very Cool. What happens with the rear step on the trike? Do you remove and remount?
The plan is to just leave it as is. Maybe paint a Rat Fink or attach a license plate on the bottom of the step. If I commit and drill new holes for the seat post the rear of the seat will cover up the smaller top step.

I can see a set of skull lights on that bottom step as it sits and A license plate in the middle t hAt thing gets me wanting to do a custom tricycle in my twisted sense of talking twhats how I say it is cool and I like it lol

Back