RAW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't purchase those bars until your further along on your mockup. im running 14" of pullback on my firebike and im still leaning forward!

Well, he was having a ridiculous sale and since i bought 3 he made me an even better deal, so if nothing works out i can sell them at retail value (or close to), so i am not too worried

14" pullback and leaning forward!! that's incredible!! do you have a picture of your ride so i can see?

Man, I wish I could find old forks like those here in the US. Killer.
well it is funny how we are never satisfied with what we have!!! i long for a raw narrow springer fork but can't find any at reasonable price here!!!

if you are interested in one of those let me know :)

having said that i have just found something which be totally awesome!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Narrow-6-Wide-Springer-Fork-Builders-Front-End-Kit-/140524971535

$(KGrHqZ,!m!E1FywGKDoBNg7OrPcwQ~~_12.JPG

3b7672d69d058a028a80ecb33e35339b.jpg

may seem crazy expensive but it is less than a brand new 3G fork here in Austria!!! and i get to (screw it) built it too!!! oh yeah, minus the sticky pointy things...

some more goodies!!! 24" raw rim, felt berm master tyre, FSA headset, tube and a huge Brooks saddle (the biggest one they do) cause all geared up i weight more than 200 lbs

Back