Recent Stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That seems to be the general consensus of all the stuff I post on here...:( :20:

Well you know what I think of your finds. All killer. I satirically commented because of how shocked I was that this post didn't have 20+ replies. Some of the Walmart bikes posted at least get at least 5-10 posts.

More conversation bikes in this post than most on any of the forums.

Iver Johnson girls bike = way cool! :cool2:

The girls Iver with the tank is a pretty rare gal that even most die hard Iver collectors do not have in their collections. It has already found a new home in Massachusetts where it originally made but I will always be able to say I once owned it. Even if it was for only a minute!

The girls Iver with the tank is a pretty rare gal that even most die hard Iver collectors do not have in their collections. It has already found a new home in Massachusetts where it originally made but I will always be able to say I once owned it. Even if it was for only a minute!

Could be boys or girls tank right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You always roll in some of the coolest and highest quality finds.

Liking the boys JC Higgins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for showing some love and appreciation for my finds. I spend a lot of time (as all the people who took time to comment here do) beating the bushes and chasing down every lead to bring what I consider quality bikes out of basements and barns and into to the hobby. It can be frustrating to post my finds only to see a box store bike picked from the trash get more responses and lauded as a great score.

Back