REcycles- Jarin Erickson (so-cal)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey i just stumbled onto this site and i love it. i have a few bikes i built back in highschool they arnt classics or anything but i think they might fit in here. they are custom built from bits and pieces i could scrounge up off of peoples old rusty bikes. all welded and fabricated by myself and painted by some of my more artistic friends. ive never had them out there in the bike community but i would like to know what you guys think.

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/ ... =slideshow

they have just been sititng around the last 3 years, so if there is anyone in the area that would like one i need to make room so that i can make some more haha. best offer takes it home except for the black one with the rib cage. i would love for them to go to an appreciative home rather than sit in my garage.

7318_298062795092_562080092_9176726_1998506_n.jpg

This one.

suicide shift...
7318_298062800092_562080092_9176727_5367851_n.jpg

and ya it could use a little stretch or just a little less rake. i made the seat tube shorter and gave it some more rake. kind of a pain to ride but i love the stance. i just stole the wheels off of it to help my friend out with a build he is doing ( ill post pics some time) but if anyone is interested i would be willing to sell the frame and everything. comes with hand engraved leather seat but needs a little tlc in the shifter and brakes.

Excellent school time creativity:) It is always good to see youngsters being creative and learning skills, well done!

Latest posts

Back