Red Rooster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Big Daddy Double asked me to post some pics of his latest creation. The Red Rooster is just asking for some goose crap on it's tires!

jeremy6actual.jpg

jeremy3actual.jpg

jeremy5actual.jpg

jeremy4actual.jpg

Worse! It was his wife's sweater that he pilfered while she was gone! :mrgreen: She's seen the seat but I'm not sure she's figured it out yet. momma Kat does like it though!

Also I have his grips, they are a metallic red "Schwinny" looking type.

Chainy,

Sweet bike, love the drop outs.

I have a nice pair of red grips, that I got from a friend, that would go really nice with that seat. Will the Rooster be heading to Ontario Friday? I can bring the grips with me......

Scott

I Love it..

and I see you used some of Those Custom Flame Drop-out's
that you posted up a long time ago ,that your Friend is Producing.

It's a Brilliant Build,
and it's refreshing to see a New Frame Design....

peace,
Kev.

62Higgins said:
Chainy,

Sweet bike, love the drop outs.

I have a nice pair of red grips, that I got from a friend, that would go really nice with that seat. Will the Rooster be heading to Ontario Friday? I can bring the grips with me......

Scott

Scott,

Big Daddy Double is bringing the Rooster. We do have some red grips for it. We just haven't gotten them over to BDD.
Thanks for the offer.
Giggles

WOLF pinstriping said:
where'd u get the tires?

I'll try to find out. I know he bought a bunch of different tires about the same time, so I don't even wan to try and guess. i'll probably see him in the next couple of days.

Back