redline slick?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alrighty guys
i'm in the process of locating and aquiring parts for an upcoming build and its gonna have redlines
i'm posting to ask if they reproduce redline slicks
i've seen originals and i was wonderin if i could get a decently priced reproudeced one around

THANKS!

im not aware of a redline slik bein made, there are the raliegh knobbie tires.

im assuming your looking for a 20" :?:

your best bet IMO is to find a walmart stingray rear slik for sale (or the whole bike :mrgreen: ) and paint a redline on it, i know some people paint them on with testers models paint, ive also got some red tire paint pens, you may be able to find somethin similar at your local auto parts store. painting them on will probly be easier than finding two different tires with a redline on them. at least you could make sure the redlines were the same size/color if you did it yourself

hmmm
thanks
may have to think this one over

i've seen em original just wonderin about reproduction ones

THANKS!

there's a guy on Fleabay (I think the seller is raleighrons_com) who has 20" redlines for less than $15, but they're not slicks. He does say in the auction that he has other stuff available in his fleabay store, including different kinds of slicks like redlines, but I didn't see them on his page...

--rick

yeah they had originals but i dont think there are any currently being made that are sliks (<--- thats what i meant to say)

ive been thinkin bout makin a redline slik for my grape stingray, ill post some pics if it turns out okay.

and yeah the one(s) raleighrons has are knobbies

thanks guys
i just like em and thought it would look cool
to me knobbies are just bad news
thanks for the help!

Back