Retiring another trusty steed.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After this weekend I will be retiring my old school (to me) Diamondback Outlook MTB. My Dad gave it to me and I've had it for at least 15 years now. I'm going to ride it to the Community Festival and then I'll bring it back to give to my Sister's boyfriend.

I just put on some straight bars, another crank arm which still had teeth on it, and a seat off of my parts bike. The only problem is one pedal is stuck onby the threads, and the front wheel is aluminum and the back is cheap steel w/ rust. I tuned it up a little, so it's good to ride again. It's a decent bike all in all.

It's time to get rid of some of these bikes. I really only ride two anyways. I'm tired of having to move bikes out into the rain to work on another. I've given quite a few bikes away. People have also given me several, so that's cool.

I might take a few pics since I'm wierd & sentimental. I took this bike to Put in Bay years ago and rode all over town as a kid on it, but now I have a good replacement.

Back