Retro Kustom. N.M. salsa (changes)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Retro Kustom. N.M. salsa

Flint70 said:
Does anyone know what Roth is selling the frames for? I really like the look of these frames.

If memory serves, the regular small tubing frame is around $480, and the big tube frame is $580. I've had people tell me that you can negotiate with him on price a bit.

Re: Retro Kustom. N.M. salsa

big AL said:
DSC03627.jpg

What handlebars are these? I did some searching and they look like they may be the Nirve Kandy Bar II but not sure. Looking for something like this with a 7/8" clamp size.

New Fork ,still need to paint.

Old red reflectors mounted under the winged dropouts(little tail lights)

Working headlight with smoked yellow lens.

Tear drop pedals.

DSC03758_zpscf618cd6.jpg

DSC03757_zps9113723a.jpg

DSC03759_zps55f5d3ac-1_zpse72cdfd7.jpg

NicksGarage said:
Is that the Felt springer or the other monark one? How do you like it?

What happened with the other springer you were trying to get?

It is a felt spinger and I love it.
It was the right choice for the retro look and it works great.
I had to pre order the Choppersus fork to make sure I got one but to this date still no fork. I may still try to cancel the order before they ship it. Then again may just keep it because they are hard to come by and sale out fast.
They are both good forks but the Choppersus fork takes a bit more to set up right. The lower springs are way too soft but I have a good fix for that. The felt is about half the cost and is real easy to put on your bike and works great out of the box.

Al

Back