Ride Through Fort Wayne

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have lived here my whole life, but have never ridden through the city. Today was the perfect day for it so a buddy and I hit the trails! whole ride was only about 6 miles, but we ran into a couple unexpected surprises so we cut the ride short. On to the pictures!

Part of the flood wall

The Old Fort was open today as the British have invaded and the Siege of Fort Wayne was in full swing during the War of 1812. We came across this and got there just in time to see them shoot the cannon 3 times!

The Quartermaster told us they needed all the help they could get so we joined the Army!

Water treatment plant right across from the Old Fort and I believe the original location of the Fort.

Fort Wayne is known for its Three Rivers, this is where the St. Joseph, Maumee and St. Marys rivers all collide.

The Allen County Courthouse, the most amazing old building I've ever seen.

Out in front of Fort Wayne's Famous Coney Island, they are celebrating 100 years this year!

The Goods!

Wrapping up on a brick road!

Was a great ride and I look forward to many more!

Enjoy, Jon

Last edited:
Thanks for the picture reminders! :)
Ft. Wayne has some, well, had some excellent free ride runs, and a really drunken beer festival!

Back