RIDER ?? Help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone
I've just got this new rider mountain bike I don't know anything about this bike it looks old bit in really good nick So if anyone could help me find out a bit more about it because I've got some planes to chop it up bit if it's any good I'll recon it ;)
5eva3ypa.jpg
7emahuqy.jpg
aguna6eb.jpg
ugugeve9.jpg
udude9yb.jpg
e5uqunep.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I'm in love with the front crank ;)

The ofmega crank set seems to be Italian according to a quick online search I did. The company makes motor bike and bicycle compacts. Google image search ofmega will result in a lot of images of your crank set and others that are similar.

I don't know anything about the Rider brand but that bike is old school cool IMHO as well as in good condition. I'd make it a rider. Those vintage cantilever brakes have a great look to them, to me anyway. I wonder if the Falcon rear derailer is a later replacement? Falcon components I believe to be generally low end. What brand is the front derailer? Does the front and back shift okay?

Oh ok thank you yeah it shifts sweet everything works nice. Just don't know what to do with it clean it up. Or mod it to something different

Is that a forward freewheel?
Those are valued because to run a motor with a jackshaft, you need one!
Falcon has been around a long, long time! More than likely it us original also.
Cool vintage? -and in great shape find!

I wouldn't chop that up. That looks like a bit of early mountain bike history. Italian made?

Back