Riding the Boneshaker!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Here's some videos and pictures of my Dad riding his new toy :mrgreen: I can't reach the pedals so I didn't even bother trying :p
Videos
http://s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc491/SCHWINNRAY69/Boneshaker/?action=view&current=008.mp4
http://s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc491/SCHWINNRAY69/Boneshaker/?action=view&current=007.mp4
Pics
002-1.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

009.jpg

:D thanx for sharing the pic,s, i must say kinda hurts the nards just lookin at them :lol: your dad has the same hair style and Mustache as i do ! 8)

Thats very cool! i read your other post on it you guys got a screamin deal, Id love to have one of these :D I have 2 of the same seats from them.

pick said:
Dr. Tankenstein said:
Looks like a blast!
He's a far FAR braver man than I!

Cheers,
Dr. T

LONG WAY TO THE GROUND, ain't it doc? :lol:
Yep, and those tires don't look like absorb much of the bumps, if you know what I mean... :mrgreen:

My new bicycle is far from ordinary as that it what it is called.
Took me a while to get up enough moxie to hop on and ride it but what a ride it is.
I still have to learn how to mount and dismount.
Had a motorcycle helmet on just in case I took a header.Thank god I didn’t,it’s a long way down.
Nick and I always seem to get into something.

Peatbog said:
Anyone who rides a bike that is nearly as tall as themselves is pretty dang cool.

How about someone who builds a bike bigger taller than himself, then wrecks it, has to go to the doctor, and cuts it up for parts? Still cool? I didn't think so. :oops:

taller2.jpg

yoothgeye said:
Peatbog said:
Anyone who rides a bike that is nearly as tall as themselves is pretty dang cool.

How about someone who builds a bike bigger taller than himself, then wrecks it, has to go to the doctor, and cuts it up for parts? Still cool? I didn't think so. :oops:

taller2.jpg
nope totally still cool :mrgreen:

Back