Road side Relic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was out riding today and just happened to see two old bikes locked to a tree. Skid, 180, asked about them and turns out one is an old girl's skip tooth, the other is an old sears with a tank. He was a little high on the girl's bike given the condition but I was able to get the other for $30
Bikesofday010.jpg

Bikesofday011.jpg

After a little wheel swap and some tires. Mmmmm Ratty. 8) :mrgreen:
Bikesofday012.jpg

Bikesofday013.jpg

big kountry said:
Cool is it for sale or for the private collection
Haven't decided yet but for the right price anything is for sale. Shipping it to GA would be $$$ though. Unless you planned a load through Indiana and came got it in person.

I got a few sets of fenders I'm going to test on it and see how they look.

That was the plan get a load up that way I want a tank bike but I want one with a straight bar but I like the head lights on that one also

big kountry said:
That was the plan get a load up that way I want a tank bike but I want one with a straight bar but I like the head lights on that one also
Cool, yeah I'd sell it and it'd give us a chance to meet. And you could see all my junk...lol.

I'll hit you up it may be a while before I head up that way I'm hauling grapes for Publix at the moment to there Fl. warehouses got me a newer rig also I'll get some pics of it up soon it's nothing fancy just a Freightliner Coronado but it ha all the bells an whistles

big kountry said:
I'll hit you up it may be a while before I head up that way I'm hauling grapes for Publix at the moment to there Fl. warehouses got me a newer rig also I'll get some pics of it up soon it's nothing fancy just a Freightliner Coronado but it ha all the bells an whistles
Sounds nice, it ain't a Pete but as long as it hauls. Maybe you can get a load of Budweiser to Indiana....lol I'm sure they won't notice a few cases.

Chips_Mahoy said:
I like it! Itsn't that the same style bike Bloody Mary is?
Actually Bloody Mary is a flight-liner frame which has two top tubes and two canti bars, very similar but mine is only single top tube.

Yeppers..... I looked at a Hawthorne the other day that had twin top tubes like that only. No mid/lower tube and never had one. That's the first one like that I think I've seen.

Latest posts

Back