Road Trip III coming soon.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5659.jpg

IMG_5673.jpg

Trailer is a Mallard, was going to name him Duck Norris but it was trademarked.
So for now, he's just Mallard.

Oddly enough, my brother from another mother bought almost the exact same trailer a few days after I did.
His in So Cal and mine in Rockville. We're gonna meet up in AZ. The Heavy Duti is for him :)

So for now, he's just Mallard.

Oddly enough, my brother from another mother bought almost the exact same trailer a few days after I did.
His in So Cal and mine in Rockville. We're gonna meet up in AZ. The Heavy Duti is for him :)
If you came to Canada I'm sure I could dig up something to trade for that heavy duti

I can't believe somebody squatted on my turf. I've been living there rent free for years. I guess the Duck will have to settle this like they do in the Senate.

I miss living in the high dessert (NM). I love the single track we have here in Nth FLA but out west, the exploratory possibilities are nearly endless. How long have you lived out there and do they have "goat head" thorns?
ENJOY!

I miss living in the high dessert (NM). I love the single track we have here in Nth FLA but out west, the exploratory possibilities are nearly endless. How long have you lived out there and do they have "goat head" thorns?
ENJOY!
Endless trails, endless goat heads!
Cal, Nev, Utah and Saõ Paulo (< no goat heads)

Not much bicycle action I know but there's so much beauty around I just have to share.

IMG_E6130.jpg

IMG_6088.jpg

IMG_6061.jpg

IMG_6090.jpg

IMG_6120.jpg

“At some point in life the world's beauty becomes enough.
You don't need to photograph, paint, or even remember it.
It is enough.”
Toni Morrison

I guess I haven't reached that point yet.
Abraço

Back