Rockford, Ill show this year?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I am out...just put over $550 :cry: in to the family Minivan this week.
have no play money left :(...... (no money left) :roll:
Its a bummer was going to put my Monark in the RatRod class
RRBO4059.jpg

RRBO4022-2.jpg

There will be more shows :wink:

good show n swap ....but it was alittle crazy ...ppl were just runnin around every where ..with like no direction i seen one bike get knocked over ...good thing it wasent a show bike i guess ...id say they need 2 get a little bigger place ...all n all it was cool ...kinda pricey on some stuff ..alot of stuff actually ...i did find a few good deals ....seen some cool customs ...one guy had a crutch as a sissy bar ....very neat idea there ...anyway good time!!! mike

ditto - on everything he said.

nobody bought my jag - it was priced lower than it should have been. i hope nina posts some pictures. there was ALOT of stuff and little room for ppl

:)

there were mostly stingrays and 99% schwinn stuff. i was looking for some huffy stuff. did find a NOS 24 x 1.75 WL huffy slick for the superstock - for $25 - that's a DEAL.

where's the pics?

i posted my pics in the fresh finds section ....and i think u got the tire i was gonna buy first ...but im glad i waited i got that 68 slick ....i was happy ....

Latest posts

Back