Rod n Custom guy in Riverside CA, lookin for locals.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just picked up a couple ol crusiers ( brands unknown)to mod for me and my wife and I just found this site. I'm in recovery from a recent heart attack and think these bikes will be good therapy. I'm still playin with cars but am slowin down on that. I'd like to know if there is anyone local who's is into custom bikes and if so, where do they,ride, hang out, or meet up? Thanks, Moody.

yep the bikes can help .. plenty of members from cali here.... also post something in your local
craigslist bike section .. ride the bikes everyday .. and each day ride a little farther than the day before
and in no time you will be feeling good... be sure to post pics of your bike build

Not from there, but stayed there last June for The Classic VW show. Ever see a red patina bug with a tear drop trailer (now a Puck camper) and mannequins in the back seat drivin round the area? If ya do and ya get the chance tell Robert that Kevin from Chitown says what up. Lol. Not sure where but he has a VW cruise night, the group is called NDK.

Good luck on the bikes and even more so on getting healthy.

Thanks, guy's I'm takin it really easy. But, I just scored a complete Worksman off CL and am dreamin on a cool boardtrack style.I can't wait for the doc to give me the okay to play in the shop again! Iv'e been spending alot of time on this site getting caught up with what's happening. I hope to find some locals who build and ride.

Latest posts

Back