Rode over 400 miles this summer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well its just a replica highwheel, but i rode it over 400 miles this su
DSC00320.jpg
mmer .

Replica or not. That is cool and very impressive how much you rode it. I dont think I rode that many miles on all my bikes combined, in fact I know I didnt :lol:

Its a lot of fun just hit the hub light late at night and hit the rode actually really nice double wide sidewalk and boardwalk . I will try to get sone more because several miles were done with no hands , also i like to no hands and feet over the bars laybacks ,and no hands one foot . Gotta see the look on peoples face on the cruiers when i pass by with legs over the bars and no hands layback . I learned ecery wheelmen trick or highwheel trick or stunt i could find on the interenet . I plan on doing a go pro video on it. thanks for comments.

I love it. I want a hi-wheel myself. I'm thinking about trying to build a couple over the winter. I would love to know more about yours. How about posting some detail pics ? Please. Thanks. 8)

...did you guys know a guy rode a highwheeler around the world in 1884, had to walk the bike about a third of the way as there were no roads. Google "Thomas Stevens" for the story.

Back