Roger Waters! so many pic's, like seeing the show 5mb

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was lucky enough to catch roger waters the wall last evening.

let me start by saying, IT ROCKED!

I took tonnes of pic's (pretty much one a minute for the entire show) then left my camera at the hotel.
Crawling out of an after hours club around 7:30 this morning, probably had a lot to do with it.

so when i retrive my camera, leather jacket, 1/2 my brain cells, liver and inside lining of my stomach, i'll be sure to post lots o kick butt pic's.

anybody else catch/catching the show?

Re: Just got back from the greatest show! roger f'n waters!

In Tampa, back in 1977.

Re: Roger f'n Waters! so many pic's, it like seeing the show.

so just outta curiosity, how much more did i pay for my ticket than you did, back in 77
(paid $250)
IMG_0959-1.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1054-1.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1186-1.jpg

IMG_1200-1.jpg

IMG_1201-2.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1264-1.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1314-1.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

intermission :wink:

Re: Roger f'n Waters! so many pic's, it like seeing the show.

IMG_1356.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1365-1.jpg

IMG_1375-1.jpg

IMG_1385-2.jpg

IMG_1391-1.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1412-1.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1475-1.jpg

again the greatest show on the planet! (man i'm still excited and it was 3 dys ago)

Re: Roger f'n Waters! so many pic's, like seeing the show 5mb

Man Leigh! That's COOL!!! :shock: I saw Pink Floyd twice, sans Roger Waters about twenty years ago... :mrgreen: I've been and still am a huge 'Floyd fan. But how did you get a camera in there? Down here in the states, they won't tolerate any of that... :x Thanks for the pics!

bikeriderx said:
Man Leigh! That's COOL!!! :shock: I saw Pink Floyd twice, sans Roger Waters about twenty years ago... :mrgreen: I've been and still am a huge 'Floyd fan. But how did you get a camera in there? Down here in the states, they won't tolerate any of that... :x Thanks for the pics!

well i tell ya bud, if we were to be busted for illegal acts that evening, sneaking in a camera would have been the least of our worries.
by the end of the evening we were drinking illegal alcohol at 5:30 in the morning in some seedy after hours club with a hand full of peelers.
(And i'm taking seedy) they even had thier very own powder room (which i did not visit) white walls, white leather couches etc etc.

security at the show, yeah what security? i think cause of the price of the tickets, and the average age of fans, security was very laxed.
no metal detectors, no searches. they did ask the girls if they could glance in thier purses.

this is a non smoking building (as with all buildings in canada)
and heres a play by play of the pot smoke rolling in within minutes of the show starting. it got so bad (within less than a minute), i had to ajust the settings on my camera to photograph throught it.
IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0974-2.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

gosh darn hippies. :wink:

icyuod2 said:
...pot smoke rolling in within minutes of the show starting...
What!?! :shock: Marijuana at a Roger Waters/Pink Floyd show! :shock: What's this world coming to?? :lol: :lol:

I saw Floyd at the Merriweather Post Pavillion outside of DC back in '73. 2nd half of the show was "Dark Side of the Moon" in it's entirety. Probably my most memorable concert ( as much as could be remembered!). Brian

Back