Rollfast cruiser w/ 2speed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. Please find a couple of pics of my new/old cruiser. It's a Rollfast with 2speed. Rides well! Love the unique frame design. I don't care for the ape bars, but I'll take care of that soon enough. Also, kinda bummed the head badge is not solid. =\

Any idea on the year??? Thanks!

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

It is a late fifties, or more likely, early sixties H.P. Snyder made bicycle. Rollfast was the house brand of this company, but they were also sold as Hawthorne's simultaneously. That same frame could have been badged as a Hawthorne for Montgoemry Wards dept. stores. Nice bike!

I believe they started using the decal headbadge and three arm sprocket in the mid-late 60s. I have the same bike, minus apes and 2nd gear! ~Adam
adamtinkererscollection2003.jpg

nice rollfast! i kinda dig that hp snyder cruiser frame, too as i have the "girl's" version of that same bike that i used as my build off bike this year. mine was badged a hawthorne, though and is about a 64' or 65'. i believe yours is mid to late 60's by the looks of the chainring and other general stuff.

Latest posts

Back