Rolling Relics Ride Stockton,Ca Picture heavy!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is coverage of the Rolling Relics ride which took place July 3rd in Stockton, Ca. this is a monthly ride that we hold in different cities in the central valley. This ride is open to ALL bikes and all ages. Next months ride will be in Lodi. First off Tony and I would like to thank everyone for coming out and sweating it out in the 100+ degree weather. We would also like to thank the guys that helped with the repairs that were needed to change a few flats and a bottom bracket bearing cage that disentigrated! Literally! Karfer67 came to the rescue for that one! Thanks buddy. So without further adew, here we go! Click on the photos to enlarge!
Photo054smaller.jpg
rollingrelics038smaller.jpg
Photo002smaller.jpg
Photo012smaller.jpg
rollingrelics104smaller.jpg
rollingrelics102smaller.jpg
Photo009smaller.jpg
Photo037smaller.jpg
Photo031smaller.jpg
rollingrelics049smaller.jpg
rollingrelics043smaller.jpg
Photo019smaller.jpg
rollingrelics066smaller.jpg
rollingrelics084smaller.jpg
Photo029smaller.jpg
Photo017smaller.jpg

Great pictures.....great bikes! Looks like an excellent time. Thanks for sharing.

I'll take a hot ride over no ride any day. Why all the flats? Where there thorns on the ride? Bikes,Friends,and slurps sounds like a great day to me. :)

One of the flats was due to a crappy tire that had been "repaired" previously. We gave the guy a ton of crap for having tires like that on his wife's bike. :mrgreen:

There were some very cool bikes there. Slick had his Hiawatha Arrow there. There was also a hex tube Silver King, a Twin Flex, a couple Shelbys and many other great bikes.

Back