Rolling Relics San Francisco ride July 21st

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The July Rolling Relics ride will be in SAN FRANCISCO!! Saturday, July 21st at 10am. Meeting up in front of Pier 39. You can park across the street in the garage. From 10am-11:15 will be our lunch stop to kickoff the ride. Eat anywhere at Pier 39, then we will be off to see the city. Lots of great photo ops on this ride. We will be stopping at the Palace of Fine arts,Fort point, riding across the ...Golden Gate, coasting down into Sausalito which is a steep decent so please make sure your brakes stop WELL! From Sausalito we will take the Ferry back to the city. So you will need $ to park, eat, and for the Ferry boat. The Ferry is $10.50 for our one way ticket. It will drop us back off at Pier 41 at around 4pm so this is an all day event. Afterwards people can leave or stay and we will check out the Penny Arcade, then hit up Eddie Rickenbackers which has about 24 vintage Motorcycles hanging from the ceiling as you eat, as well as a full bar.

I semi-regularly have bizness in SF. I may have to rent a bike and join you guys if the stars align.

since the original posting of the ride,rickenbackers has been closed,so will probably hang around the arcade and surrounding area.check the update on rolling relics facebook page.

thanks for showing the pics volksboy.i t was cool meeting you and all the socal crew.lookin forward to next year.next rolling relics ride is in my town august 26th.ride is in alameda,cali.come on out.

Back