Ross Super Deluxe Craigslist find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been watching this one on the C-List for a while. It endured a price rollercoaster. Once it got to a nice price for me, I scooped it up. Only issue is, is that the headlights don't work. But its a cool bike none the less :).

IMG_2510_zps960deebe.jpg

IMG_2513_zps304a609a.jpg

IMG_2515_zps08ecbba6.jpg

IMG_2517_zpsa586cbfa.jpg

IMG_2518_zps9af05b57.jpg

IMG_2522_zps96b67e7b.jpg

IMG_2525_zpsec65c9eb.jpg

IMG_2509_zps0f0ff202.jpg

Man...looks to me as that headlight set-up is really pretty clean...a little TLC,new bulbs,fresh batteries and those lights should be good-2-go. The GREAT thing about it is the condition of your "double bubble" lens is in real good shape...that's the hard thing to find. Very nice... Is yours a Chain Bicycle Co. built Ross?...Pappy 8)

Pappy said:
Man...looks to me as that headlight set-up is really pretty clean...a little TLC,new bulbs,fresh batteries and those lights should be good-2-go. The GREAT thing about it is the condition of your "double bubble" lens is in real good shape...that's the hard thing to find. Very nice... Is yours a Chain Bicycle Co. built Ross?...Pappy 8)

Are these bulbs a special type of bulb? They seem to be just a normal flash light bulb, as they screw into a metal plate that has a fairly stiff wire riveted to it. As for the Chain Bicycle Company thing...yes. Says so on the seat tube's decal :) .

Back