Royce Union Help!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well my step dad picked up a Royce Union mens beach cruiser with a chrome tank.The headbadge reads Royce Union made in Germany.I dont think they were made there for too long,and especially not a tanked beach style bike.Does anyone know of or seen one of these before? I cant find a picture of one anywhere on google or any of the old bike sites! Its really starting to bug me!haha.Any help would be appreciated.Sorry no pics at this time,hes not too computer savey!

If I recall correctly Royce Union was a "badge engineered" bike. They got bikes from all over and slapped their name on them to sell. I know they sold road bikes made in japan and Taiwan, bmx bikes, and some very english looking 3 speeds.

Thanks for the link MARKM! Lets hope the bike Im getting has a nice tank like that!SSG your right.Ive seen alot of bmx style bikes and road bikes,just not actual cruisers.I;m excited to get a look at it,and build.

Here ya go bikejunkie, one from my collection!
collection3008.jpg
~Adam

Latest posts

Back