**RRB 2012 AUCTION BIKE-**UNITY**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see this build coming back! :mrgreen: Stencils look great! :wink:

went ahead and ordered these so i have em when its time! if you want to donate the $25 for the grips that will be huge! i have all i need here or on its way! thanks to everyone!!!

grips.jpg

yoothgeye said:
Black Crown Tattoo said:
i have all i need here or on its way! thanks to everyone!!!

OK, now it's time for us to start prodding you to get to work. :mrgreen:

just waiting on bars, wood bleach and the paper im going to use for the stencil....ill be working as much as i can with what i have and ill have photos of everything together when its all here! its a great start! id say next week were going to see a lot of progress! i maight be fabing a new pan for the seat also!

Big ups Black Crown for navigating this back on course; finding U*N*I*T*Y and the source of the real community.

I would like to make a contribution to the cause . Hit me with details in a PM.

Hold fast and stay the course. Your build is looking killer man. I can't wait to see this one roll.

Black Crown Tattoo said:
I'm pretty sure those pedals are cool enough to end the build on!!!! let's just auction those off now and call it a day! :)

I'd bid on the pedals now, but I'm saving my money up for the whole bike! :lol: :lol:

I can only afford the pedals!! :p

Tic toc.. Tic toc... I can't wait to see some assembly pictures.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Back