RRB BIKE SHOW - GARLAND, TX - OCTOBER 27, 2012

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah...no booths.

This is a smaller sized bike show and swap meet held in the parking lot of a bike shop.

It's not some huge event with booths and tents and stuff.

It could end up having a pretty decent turn out though. :shock:

I wasn't thinking big booths or nothing..just thinking you might a space with a table selling RRB swag ...
Be nice to meet some other RRBers there,Only prob is I don't know what most of you look like....
I'll be there with 2 of these..

003-15.jpg

Me....

mCAM4M492.jpg

Had a great time,bought my only parts from Henry Morgan,I coulda just drove over to house haaahahhhahahaa.....

Met some fellow RRBers and really enjoyed meeting and talking with them....
Can't wait till the next Texas event....!!!!!

Also got my bike pinstriped foe a very good price....

My wife and I had a very good time. Met some fellow RRB members, found out some of you are closer to me than I thought! All this time, who would of figured? The turn out was WAY more than what I was personally expecting. Got there right at 10am and the place was already packed. Great event and I placed in one class. Wasn't expecting it, but it sure made all the hard work building feel good. :)

I think the Dallas area needs a lot more of these events based on the turn out here. Maybe a custom or scratch built class too.

I want to say thanks to Steve, DJ's Bike World and all the people who helped put on this event for us. Good job. :)

I would suggest a few minor changes/additions on classes as well...Maybe have someone in charge of what goes in each class and perhaps
have a section for each class...

Back