RRB WELCOMES MOTOSTRANO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just wanted to take a minute to welcome our newest RRB sponsor...Motostrano.

Motostrano is an authorized online distributor for Felt, Surly, Marin, Fuji and several other well known bikes and parts.

When you get a chance, check out their site to see everything they have to offer. :wink:

http://www.motostrano.com/BICYCLE-s/1821.htm

Nice stuff ! If someone wants to get me one of these for Christmas it's fine by me :wink:

Custom500c-2.jpg

I saw the banner and thought "hmmm this is new. I gotta check it out"

oh darnit, I wish I had never seen that website. Lots of goodies. And those Foundry cf disc road bikes... ya.

I got double dipped on a pair of thick bricks I bought from them a year ago Nov. E-mailed about getting a refund and never heard back from them. Then the tires had 2 different fonts to boot.

bikejunky said:
I got double dipped on a pair of thick bricks I bought from them a year ago Nov. E-mailed about getting a refund and never heard back from them. Then the tires had 2 different fonts to boot.

Hey bike junky- I remember some one calling in about 2 different fonts on a tire, but I don't recall anything about some one getting "double dipped" - so email me at [email protected] some details so I can look it up for you. Thanks.

We sell a lot of Felt tires and over the years I've seen different fonts, no fonts, different coloring, or dis-coloring on the rubber itself and of course varying degrees of availability. We stock the tires as well as Schwalbe.

Joe

Thanks for the intro and great to see that we have some happy customers on here!

Motostrano (aka Suburbanbikes) is an Authorized Felt dealer and we love cruisers and single speeds and anything on two wheels. Happy to help in any way we can, but we're not able to ship you a Felt bike, as you probably know. We can ship parts and other brands of bike as well. If you live in Northern California please visit our store for a new Felt bike.

We also focus on electric bikes from a few different brands and we're always expanding our offering.

Motostrano has a very good wheel builder and mechanic on staff and many cruiser riders come to us for their complicated wheel - builds because most shops turn away this kind of stuff. In fact, Cruisers are what got us into bikes so we're thrilled to talk about them, sell them, ride them and service them.

Happy Holidays!

We're doing free shipping at the moment for $100+ orders and we often have stuff on sale.

Perhaps I should come with a Premium Service Coupon Code!

Hey, that's a great idea!

:)

motostrano said:
We're doing free shipping at the moment for $100+ orders and we often have stuff on sale.

Perhaps I should come with a Premium Service Coupon Code!

Hey, that's a great idea!

:)

You never know if you don't ask... you'll do just fine here. :mrgreen:

I am a Motostrano customer. My Felt MP came from these guys. I also had their mechanic do some wheel builds for me. The price for the wheel build was competitive and he threw in spoke length calculation. The mechanic is a super detail oriented guy. Working with him on the wheel build was a pleasure. The rims and hubs on my wheels were all custom painted and he was super careful about protecting the finish while lacing up the wheels. He even sent me photos while he laced up the wheels to keep me updated. The end result was a wicked set of wheels.

wheel%20lacing.jpg

wheel%20truing.jpg

wheels%20done.jpg

Anyways I am stoked to have another cruiser friendly bike shop around that is not afraid or too snobby to do something custom or off the wall for a cruiser build. Just my $.02 from a satisfied customer.

Regards,

Joe has been feverishly looking into my issue and working hard to resolve it. This kind of service will go along way. Thank you for your efforts

motostrano said:
bikejunky said:

Hey bike junky- I remember some one calling in about 2 different fonts on a tire, but I don't recall anything about some one getting "double dipped" - so email me at [email protected] some details so I can look it up for you. Thanks.

We sell a lot of Felt tires and over the years I've seen different fonts, no fonts, different coloring, or dis-coloring on the rubber itself and of course varying degrees of availability. We stock the tires as well as Schwalbe.

Joe

Yeah, my Quick Bricks I bought from you were two different shades of cream but I can live with it.

Thanks two spot!

your project was one of our more interesting jobs and Justin had a great time delving into your wheels.

Joe

two spot said:
I am a Motostrano customer. My Felt MP came from these guys. I also had their mechanic do some wheel builds for me. The price for the wheel build was competitive and he threw in spoke length calculation. The mechanic is a super detail oriented guy. Working with him on the wheel build was a pleasure. The rims and hubs on my wheels were all custom painted and he was super careful about protecting the finish while lacing up the wheels. He even sent me photos while he laced up the wheels to keep me updated. The end result was a wicked set of wheels.

wheel%20lacing.jpg

wheel%20truing.jpg

wheels%20done.jpg

Anyways I am stoked to have another cruiser friendly bike shop around that is not afraid or too snobby to do something custom or off the wall for a cruiser build. Just my $.02 from a satisfied customer.

Regards,

It's great to see a shop online that actually has good prices. Great selection of parts and bikes to go with those great prices. I plan on doing some parts shopping with the $ I get for Christmas and most of it will be from your online store.

Back