RRBBO #19 TRADITIONAL VOTING BOOTH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voting

• 1- All American Varsity rickpaulos

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 2- Behrens Viscount Fv2

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • 3- Blue bike too idiotboy

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • 4- BOARD TRACKER #138 Roosterbooster0

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • 5- Doom Slug Pondo

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • 6- EL PELIGROSO Captain Awesome

• 7- Errand Boy Brian macumber

• 8- Flying Star Rat Joel Jeter

• 9- FOOLIGAN - 1930s Elgin Oriole kingfish254

Votes: 39 47.6%
  • 10- Hops & Gnarly The Renaissance Man

Votes: 40 48.8%
  • 11- In the Nick of Time Procrastination Maggot us56456712

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • 12- Iron & Oxygen Uncle Shish

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • 13- Kickin it Endlesschain

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • 14- Master of the Road tanksalot

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • 15- miXed Skipton

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • 16- Momma V metalchewy

• 17- Quasi-Motobike OddJob

Votes: 29 35.4%
  • 18- Raleigh-Up twojs.bike

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • 19- Ready, Steady, Go and Getty SoulGarageOH

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 20- SHAOLIN SPITFIRE (Wu Tang Forever) BobbyStillz

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • 21- Stir Crazy marshall hudson

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • 22- SUPER ELLIOTT BDC

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • 23- Swan Song Reallybigtim

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • 24- The Pensioner Wildcat

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • 25- The Resu-Trektion Chad T

• 26- THUNDERBOLT Shrunken_Head_Pedaler

Votes: 39 47.6%
  • 27- Time Traveler GuitarlCarl

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • 28- Undecided dropstep

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • 29- Yard Art Revival Wildasincycles

Votes: 8 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_3660.gif

Awesome builds one and all!!!! WOW!

I appreciate everyone’s support and camaraderie with my build along the way!

I feel bad I didn’t get my bike done, but…. I ran into life the last 3 months and this deadline just didn’t fit!

I’ll keep plugging away on this guy to try to keep up with y’all!

Thanks again and awesome builds everyone!

Well done everyone! I apologize for not putting up a build synopsis, or being as interactive this past week.

It's a weird headspace I find myself in toward the end of a build off (and after). You're using so much creative energy on the build itself, mental energy on problem solving, and physical energy on execution. All this while juggling life's duties. I hit a burnout state about 2 days before deadline. Took everything I had to get photos edited and posted. My build journal is very thorough if anyone who hasn't followed the build wants to see more, but I just didn't have enough juice to put together a recap.

While needing to decompress after a build-off, I also miss the daily updates of everyone's builds. It's a weird push/pull paradox.

Anyway, congrats to everyone who participated! Whether you finished or not, I applaud you. It's no small task.

Well done everyone! I apologize for not putting up a build synopsis, or being as interactive this past week.

It's a weird headspace I find myself in toward the end of a build off (and after). You're using so much creative energy on the build itself, mental energy on problem solving, and physical energy on execution. All this while juggling life's duties. I hit a burnout state about 2 days before deadline. Took everything I had to get photos edited and posted. My build journal is very thorough if anyone who hasn't followed the build wants to see more, but I just didn't have enough juice to put together a recap.

While needing to decompress after a build-off, I also miss the daily updates of everyone's builds. It's a weird push/pull paradox.

Anyway, congrats to everyone who participated! Whether you finished or not, I applaud you. It's no small task.
It seems like many come out of the summer build off with a huge sigh of relief and then in turn we see a definite dip in activity. I think the combination of the mad rush to finish sometimes as well as the high expectations placed upon ourselves can sometimes be slightly overwhelming.

Great job 👏

Definitely! A photo finish for sure.

Thank you to everyone that cast a vote for the Hoppy! And congrats to everyone that finished! Lots of great bikes for RRBBO19!

@Shrunken_Head_Pedaler , I'm sorry that it ended the way it did for you. You have a great bike that really resonated with everyone and lead the way for the majority of the week! It just came down to the clock. Only a few hours in either direction and it could have easily been the other way around. Congratulations on a stellar build!

@kingfish254 , I was stunned by the final surge that moved you into the lead for a while coming from several places back just a couple days ago! You really had me worried! Again, depending on the clock this would be a different conclusion. Great job Brian, congrats!

CONGRATS!!! @The Renaissance Man !!!!

I'm working on the Final Rankings List and will have them ready shortly

Definitely! A photo finish for sure.

Thank you to everyone that cast a vote for the Hoppy! And congrats to everyone that finished! Lots of great bikes for RRBBO19!

@Shrunken_Head_Pedaler , I'm sorry that it ended the way it did for you. You have a great bike that really resonated with everyone and lead the way for the majority of the week! It just came down to the clock. Only a few hours in either direction and it could have easily been the other way around. Congratulations on a stellar build!

@kingfish254 , I was stunned by the final surge that moved you into the lead for a while coming from several places back just a couple days ago! You really had me worried! Again, depending on the clock this would be a different conclusion. Great job Brian, congrats!
Congratulations! It’s funny, if I had not put a vote in for yours it would have been a 3 way! 😂
Well done by everyone!

I experience this fatigue too. I really had to push myself to put together my finished threads after work last week. I just take on too many projects. But as soon as this build off was in the can for me I felt much better. And now I'm chomping at the bit to get into the Step Thru and Muscle builds in a few weeks. 🤪

Congratulations! It’s funny, if I had not put a vote in for yours it would have been a 3 way! 😂
Well done by everyone!
Sometimes that’s just the way the cards are dealt

Speaks to your character though! No vote guarding, just casting them for what resonates with you and those that are deserving

Back