RRBBO 3 problem (not really)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK so the subject title got your attention. Here's the problem as I see it. How in the world do you decide on who to vote for? I mean there's what 56 or 58 really cool rides that were completed on time and look great! There are board trackers,cruisers,restos,fixies,choppers,bobbers,and even a bike that the engineering would make NASA proud. So I ask how do you decide? I'm sure there will be some cream that rises to the top but then how do you narrow it down from there?
If you really get to thinking about it,it could drive you nuts. Anyway congradulations to all that entered,and to Rat Rod for putting on one heck of a show. Good luck to all.

Re: RRBBO 3 problem

One good thing about this build off is that each member will be allowed to vote for 3 bikes.

It will be the first time we have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Which really amounts to squat since it's all for fun. :wink:

Simple! Vote for your FAVORITE! I've got it NARROWED down to four. I picked the bikes that I would like to own AND ride!

I asked the same question in another place on here and they're going to post a new thread to vote. Probably this weekend, they wanted to give people 1 week to vote.

I agree, my vote will go to what I'd like to ride/own and what I would build if I had half a talent. ;) Good question though, there's tons of bikes that are worthy of that. Maybe pick the top for 3 different kinds of bike frame/style types.

so the bikes we vote for will each basicly get one vote?

i agree this one is going to be tough the bikes entered this year are really amazing. i knew that if i was going to have a chance i would have to get really creative and think outside the box. there are so many bikes this year that did the same it is really great and as was mentioned before we are all setting the standard and the trends now that will continue on. i am truly honored to build along side you guys it has been one heck of a build thats all i gotta say :mrgreen:

Yeah Im with you guys.. I think its really fantastic that a group of people that probably have little else in common can get together as a group to come up with such an amazing bunch of bikes. Its pretty obvious that there are a range of styles and idea's that could be grouped as a "Rat" and I think its also plain to see that the diversity and skill of the builders in this group is astounding. Id be proud to own any and all of the bikes that are entered. Its a tough call but I think I have my three favorites picked out. I have spent hours looking over the bikes though and every time I think I have it whittled down I see something that grabs me and I start re thinking my choices. I'm glad we have some time to think about it. Every one of these bikes is a work of art that the builder should be proud of. Its too bad we are spread all over the country.. It sure would be a kick to all get together and ride...

MonsterMetal said:
Its too bad we are spread all over the country.. It sure would be a kick to all get together and ride...

Wouldn't that be awesome. I'd have a blast for sure!

What I do on voting for Rat Rod Bike Build Off bikes is I usually get a clipboard, a pen, and a piece of paper. I write down the ones that I like and I narrow it down from there.

I think for me personally it will be a tough decision only because I am into so many differant styles of bicycles and there is something
in this build for all those styles from mild resto to wild fabrication and all the rusty rat inbetween....its boils down to the art of the bicycle
and it shows in all the builds ....pure art my friends 8)

ps ..Larry I think that we all have more in common than you think, bikes are just what brought this group together !

Back