"RU" Slammed? (pics)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this thing is getting put away til spring. These are the best shots I could get (I'm not a photographer). This bike has gone through a few changes over the last couple of years. Here are pics from the VERY beginning and the VERY end.......Thanks!
002-34.jpg

006-16.jpg

005-9.jpg

004-17.jpg

003-17.jpg

001-48.jpg

006-17.jpg

002-37.jpg

008-13.jpg

018-1.jpg

020-4.jpg

023-3.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Larry :D When you mean put away till Spring you mean March right :) Remember I need to take it for a spin :wink: I'll let you try my Firestone :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Very nice Larry :D When you mean put away till Spring you mean March right :) Remember I need to take it for a spin :wink: I'll let you try my Firestone :mrgreen:
It'll be there in March....I promise. :lol:

Graylock said:
Nice final pics. Ya did good. I look forward to seeing this in the flesh in March.

Graylock
THANKS! Hopefully I won't "hit" anyone between now and March......So there shouldn't be any flesh on it.

I love this bike Kota !!! Theres alot of cool bikes on here but every once in a while something like this comes along and it just stands out in the crowd and you can't not gawk at it :)

(in my best Elvis impersonation)....Thank you.....Thank very much.

Back