Rudge.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
julesjunk said:
........26 X 1 3/8........and says, "Fits Rim B.S. E.A.3. & F.4."

those are easy to find, just use that info at any shop. gotta love those rudge chainrings and head badges! i have a refurbished one on this site somewhere......... :D

Hsean said:
Your lucky you have that size of tire. mine has a pain of a size thats hart to find it's the 26 1 1/4 tire. luckly after a year I found a random good condition replacement lol

Canadian tire sells the tire you need and so does bike co ops and some bike shops

This is my Holy Grail Raleigh lol
100_1673.jpg

Considerable differences in our two bikes. Looking forward to getting mine on the road.

Deorman and Bendix - thanks for the tire tips.

Here's my Mom's old Rudge hanging in Mom and Dad's garage. She got it in the early 50's for her 12th birthday. I thought I had some photos of it all cleaned up here at work, but I don't. I cleaned it up pretty good and brought it back because she said she wanted to ride with Boy. She ended up buying a nice step through hybrid.

momsbike-1.jpg

thatismytruck said:
Here's my Mom's old Rudge hanging in Mom and Dad's garage. She got it in the early 50's for her 12th birthday. I thought I had some photos of it all cleaned up here at work, but I don't. I cleaned it up pretty good and brought it back because she said she wanted to ride with Boy. She ended up buying a nice step through hybrid.

momsbike-1.jpg

Skip,
That looks like the same vintage.

Big favor..... Mine is complete minus the air pump. If it's ever convenient for you, can I talk you into getting me a closup pic of the pump? I'd really appreciate it!
Regards,
Jules

julesjunk said:
Skip,
That looks like the same vintage.

Big favor..... Mine is complete minus the air pump. If it's ever convenient for you, can I talk you into getting me a closup pic of the pump? I'd really appreciate it!
Regards,
Jules

Will do.

They are quite similar. I do not think her's has the "hand" chain ring though.

Back