Ruff Chopper , I peaked at my christmass pressent : )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So i never ask for anything for Christmass , and i get what ever i get . So this year i asked for something special . A ruff Fluid . And the box came in the other day . So she said i couldnt have it till Christmass . I was like Dang ! Anyway i said you may want to check it to make sure its ok and the right one , So i was called in to open the box and inspect it . Knowing that its open now i can check it out when she gose to work the next day .. LOL
well I started to buy parts a while ago And made a quick Mock up .. I cant beleave she fell for that ( you better check to make sure its ok and the right one ) haha Well its going to be a long couple of weeks ...

Holy Heck... The lines.. The Seat-Post.... The Everything!

I bet shes gonna ride like board on water.
I cant wait to see it all complete.

Keep us Posted!
:rockout:

I was wondering about the fork, as well.

My Fluid frame that I recently picked up is a very early Firebike, made by Sam. Which means two things, 1) it's a little more coveted, and 2) yours is probably straighter. :)

I was wondering about the fork, as well.

My Fluid frame that I recently picked up is a very early Firebike, made by Sam. Which means two things, 1) it's a little more coveted, and 2) yours is probably straighter. :)
Oh she's clean and straight ! The fork is Firebikes Canada can you post a few pics of yours?

Oh she's clean and straight ! The fork is Firebikes Canada can you post a few pics of yours?

It's at the powdercoater now. In a week or so, it'll be all put together, and I'll share some then.

Since you asked, here's mine:
IMG_2994_zpse3407528.jpg

IMG_2995_zps6e4096ff.jpg

Way cool ! i like what ya did to your wheels , are the forks from Ruff As well?

Naw, the forks are just some generic triple trees. The 80mm rims are powdercoated black, with some silver leaf in the center.

Back