Rusty rat up-date

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
after folding the rear rim going off the curb, I decided to put a new rear rim on my Rust Bucket Rat, so I pick up a new one ...but it was tooo bright for the Rusty Rat,... so brake-out the tape and let the painting begin very suttle ,..just the spokes and part of the hub. BUT I could not stop there new..[old] banana seat found in the park..[literally] an actual Schwinn sissy bar ..[YES its stamped Schwinn] painted "Clothespin "n"" way and Voila! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

RUSTY.RAT1.jpg
:shock:

RUSTY.RAT3.jpg
:shock:

RUSTY.RAT2.jpg
:mrgreen:

ricksterr1221 said:
Nice work outsider, What is that sprocket off of?

Its actually a sprocket cover, I painted the solid sprocket primer dark grey thenput the cover over it :shock: 8)

IMG_0025x.jpg

IMG_0024x.jpg

cman..YES that was a lot of tapeing and a hole punch and scissors..:cut about 2" chunk of WIDE tape; punch hole in center, snip w/ scissors wrap around spoke place on rim....I use cheap wide masking tape..Wrong idea [use good stuff the blue painters tape] ...It took me a very long time taking that CRA....er...cheap tape off then the gue residue..my advice don't skimp on tape..or paint for that matter
IMG_0083c.jpg
8) 8)

Dude i got a black sprocket like that where i get a covor?b

fender

heres the rear fender, i haven't mounted yet, because I like it on my desk!

FENDER1.3c.jpg

Latest posts

Back