Sabotage

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
'49? higgins frame that looked like it got ran over by a convoy of freight liners but I got it straight enough to ride, the fork was a beehive springer that was really bent also so I cut off the fork legs and built a new fork out of 9/16" tubing and used the spring mount for a 6" KC spot light. The wheels are weimann rims I drilled and put red electrical tape sticky side out for that vintage BMX look. I made a battery box out of old license plates but I need to find a toggle switch so I can finish wiring it. I foregot to take pictures when I started so I'm staring now :wink: and sorry about the bad inside pictures, it's raining.

100_7480.jpg

100_7481.jpg

100_7482.jpg

I really didn't like the way the bike was starting too look so I changed it up a bit.

100_7645.jpg

I got the headlight wired and finished the battery box, it's waaay brighter than it looks 8)
100_7647.jpg

I had to make some brackets for the rear fender mount to open up the fender a little bigger because with the original mounts I couldn't even get the wheel on, I still have to do a little tweaking with them but I'm happy with how it turned out.
100_7648.jpg

Back