Sacramento Saint Patricks Day Night Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay all, lets put this ride together. Where to start, what time, what's the route and destination. Wrap the bikes in green crape paper or wrapping paper and lots of streamers. Cover the head lights with green cellophane, get green lenses or paint the bulb green. It's a parade, go to the thrift store and get a green jacket and pants, but stay away from the pre-owned green underwear. Green paper hats from the party store and don't forget your shilleleigh and your lucky four leaf clover. Maybe start at Shaneyfelts shop for cornbeef and cabbage pot luck and end up at an Irish pub for green beer and more grubb? Input welcome and needed. Thanks and go green.

I just sold my green chopper,S.O.B. haha,but im in for the ride and will spread the word.What is the date we are planning on riding?Ill have something green ready to ride.Been tossing around striping the 3 wheeler down and painting it gree anyways

IMG_0460.jpg

What do you think?look good with a green frame and a white bannana seat?

i killed the friday night ride thread with with an add for the Sat. St. Pat's party in old town......
i'm gonna stay home....... got the flu :cry:

Back