Sacto Friday Nite Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Sacto RRB'ers. Just saw a CL ad for a Friday Night Ride in the Bikes for sale catagory. Meet at the parking lot of Bonfare Market 809 20th Street at 7:00 pm. leave at 7:30 for bike trail and city ride. I think I'm in. Don't know who's doing this but I think it would be fun to crash the party with some nitty gritty rat bikes! Who's in?

starts at 7:30 pm? sounds like a late night ride but i might go for awhile. greg andrea where are ya?

It wasn't planned but I'm in iffin it don't rain too hard. Ya know like the xmas ride. If the weather looks good how bout same bat place, same bat time. Same route too unless someone has a Ford. (better idea). Who's in?

I saw a blip for a St. Paddys Day Ride on CL. Any info on that? If not how bout havin one after dark with all the green bikes up front and all the head lites wrapped with green cellophane? Maybe get a new thread started for that one. Who's in?

im in for a St Patricks ride lets do it someone step up and take the bike by the bar a plan it out :D

I'll start brainstormin and come up wit a plan for the green day. If ya see smoke put me out.

F.Y.I.-------- there's a St. Patrick's Day parade & festival in Old Sacramento on SATURDAY MARCH 13th from noon til 6pm
they'll be shutting down the streets to car traffic and it's free :mrgreen:
the flyer says "fun for the whole family-----live bands----green beer garden----and kids activities"
oldsacramento.com

hope it doesn't rain :?

Back