Salt Flats Razor

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mastershake916 said:
ricksterr1221 said:
Hey CHILL, Dont gotta be such a ........! :x
I like to call it a dry sense of humor. Didn't mean to be rude, but can see how it could be seen as such, my apologies. :mrgreen:
Kinda like a mean Uncle picking on the kiddos! :lol: :lol: Acually Mastershake-I thought the same thing when I read that earlier!Seemed very logical! :p :p :p
L8 EM

dude how do you get in the school
i would love to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
Most likely through an open door.[/quote]

Hey CHILL, Dont gotta be such a ........! :x

I think what he meant, how would you get it into school without getting caught.

I doubt i would get that in lol. Although, i have had my bikes in school before, Last year, i forgot my bikelock at home, So i asked my shop teacher if i could park The bike in his room, He didnt care so yeahh. :D He actually liked the bike, hes like

Man i had one like this when i was a kid. Mine wasnt nearly this cool though.[/quote]

what kind of bike was it?
i dont think my shop teacher would let any of my bikes inside his shop...unless it did tricks, like shoot arrows or blow stuff up

Dingo it was my 58 Schwinn Spitfire.

DSCF1595.jpg

Gotta order a new tire. :x 25 dollars.

Thanks sensor, Yeah ive got a few i dont think none of yall's seen. I been slacking terrabily on my pic uploadage. i got pics from last year on my camera, thats not like me.

Things happen for a reason my Dad always told me.
I guess this rings true with the idea for this little death machine.
I got it all together last night and took it out this morning to wake up the neighborhood and lemme tell ya.....As fast as I could push it it was just barely firing, going at my fastest push it was a little squirrley, and then it caught once fired up and broke the shaft on the motor. BUMMER.
But maybe that was someones way of saying "I'll stop this right now 'cause you is gonna get hurt boy"
So she sits silently back on the bench, and I am able to type this free of broken bones and bandages.
Oh well it was worth a shot.
Johnny Knoxville woulda been proud. :mrgreen:

Heres a pic of it before it went on the fatal shakedown run. RIP Salt Flat Razor :cry:

100_1741.jpg

ratina said:
Is the fork on that Spitfire bent? the fender looks really close to the frame. Nice bike regardless
yeeeeah its bent, Im gonna bend it out a little farther than it should to lower it a tiny bit.

Give it one more shot... Just use a solid steel rear wheel with the gear welded right to it. That way you will throw up some nice sparks on take off.

kenny p said:
Things happen for a reason my Dad always told me.
I guess this rings true with the idea for this little death machine.
I got it all together last night and took it out this morning to wake up the neighborhood and lemme tell ya.....As fast as I could push it it was just barely firing, going at my fastest push it was a little squirrley, and then it caught once fired up and broke the shaft on the motor. BUMMER.
But maybe that was someones way of saying "I'll stop this right now 'cause you is gonna get hurt boy"
So she sits silently back on the bench, and I am able to type this free of broken bones and bandages.
Oh well it was worth a shot.
Johnny Knoxville woulda been proud. :mrgreen:

Heres a pic of it before it went on the fatal shakedown run. RIP Salt Flat Razor :cry:

awwww winners never quit but winners do end up breaking bones :mrgreen:
scoop up one more engine and make a pair of rollerblades of death :wink: have a friend test ride first.

Back