Salvation for a Fuji

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came home with a Fuji mt bike bought from a Salvation Army outlet this weekend. It's in nice condition, but I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet. It has a 4130 crmo frame and the rims are black and perfect. The bike's color kind of puts me in the mood for a glass of wine :roll:
032.JPG

Checkout were the back brake is located? :roll: I haven't seen that before.
030.JPG

I also picked up a Sentinel (California) road bike that I want to do something with...Nice size :D
sentenel%20002.JPG

Don't know too much about it. Here's the head badge...
sentenel%20009.JPG

It cleaned up nice :D
022.JPG

Either a glass of wine, or one of those rock hard Now and Later candy bricks.Always been a sucker for Fuji bikes. That is the first Sentinel that I have ever seen a pic of. Somehow one wound up here in Green Bay, and I really couldn't find much info on it. Mine has a little soldier or guard as a head badge.

Nice purple bike!Heres a pic of the one I found, I love the weird 80's paintjobs they had, this ones purple with like lightning allover it, I changed the rims and tires white walls with high flange hubs look great on them,
100_2261.jpg

Jimmer said:
...I don't know what I'm going to do with it ... It has a 4130 frame and the rims are perfect.

032.JPG

Panniers, lights and RIDE, RIDE, RIDE!!! :wink:

Back