San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: San antonio TEjas, Picnic Rained out! Picnic is Sept 19th!

The pic-a-nic was definitely a success! Huge thanks to everyone who participated :mrgreen: Had lots of fun, can't wait to do it again.... Heres a few pics I managed to get in between beer drinkin and bike talkin.....
DSC01631.jpg
DSC01627.jpg
DSC01632.jpg
DSC01628.jpg
DSC01634.jpg
DSC01639.jpg
DSC01649.jpg
DSC01655.jpg
DSC01658.jpg
DSC01660-1.jpg
DSC01652.jpg
DSC01675.jpg
DSC01671.jpg
DSC01653.jpg

Re: San antonio TEjas, Picnic Rained out! Picnic is Sept 19th!

waterboy said:
Looking forward to some thurs nights and sat morning cruises. Thanks again for makin' a newbie feel welcome!!

Speaking of Saturday morning cruises, let's turn our attention forward to next weekend. Weather forcast looks good so far for this Saturday.
Attendence has been declining on the Saturday rides, so I need ideas to make it more successful.
Now that the weather is starting to cool a bit, do we still want to keep the 9:00 a.m. start time? Maybe ease up a bit to 9:30?
The original idea for the Saturday rides was to make it family friendly and something folks could bring their kids to.
If enough people think it is a good idea, I can bring a grill and some burgers and sausage for lunch in the park after the ride.

Re: San antonio TEjas ! NEW PICS from Blue Star Show added 9/20

jim don't let your wife see you drinkin that whiskey! you'll be riding that bike home!

Chunt said:
jim don't let your wife see you drinkin that whiskey! you'll be riding that bike home!

Shhhhh! Nah, she's cool. Anyways, I'm on the wagon for a couple months. I gotta get in shape to run a half marathon in November.

I think moving the clock back would be a good idea, summer might be out the door. But the forecast is showing rain rain rain!
the biggest hurdle for saturday is just the waking up on time, early mornings are brutal. Do you still want to ride every other saturday, or maybe just keep it for Second Saturday?

Jenny Broom and Steve Brown are saying partly cloudy with high of 89 this Saturday--no rain.

After this week I'm open to making the "offical" rides on second Saturday. If we only do once a month we can make a bigger deal out of it and have picnic in the park afterwards. Now that the weather is getting cooler, does an afternoon start time work better for anyone? Otherwise, I'd suggest moving start time up to 10:00 a.m.

I'm going to ride this coming Saturday regardless, let's say we start at 10:00 a.m.

Looks like we'll there on Sat. also! Looking forward to it, been thinking about it since the picnic. Are we still meeting in the parking lot by Augies in Breckenridge park?

I have two car shows to attend on Saturday.
So many engagements, so little time.

I WILL BE THERE SATURDAY, BRIGHT AND EARLY. I'LL GET THERE AT 9:30. WHOS GOING TO BRING THE TACOS? I'LL TAKE 2 BEAN AND BACON WITH CHEESE, 1 POTATOE AND EGG, 1 BACON AND EGG, 2 BEAN AND CHEESE, AND A LARGE DIET COKE. HA HA HA ! SEE YOU ALL THERE .

I posted the Saturday morning ride on craigslist to see if we can't find a few more riders to get participation up. I should be there around 9:45 and we can roll out at 10:00. Anybody else besides me, Allen, and Richard planning to show up this week? The weather is supposed to be fantastic tomorrow!

The weather is going to be awesome. Between the houston street fair and all of the other cool stuff going on, it should be a really great day!

Great ride on Saturday. It's good to have some new blood in the group. Next Saturday ride will be October 10. We're thinking of doing a picnic after the ride if there are enough people interested. We're also considering doing some future Saturday rides along the Mission Trail since there are so many southsiders in the group. Let us know what you think.

Hey Guys' and gals, no ride this thursday....because it's First Friday!!!!!!!

It's here ! Weather looks good, should be nice and cool with a few showers during the daytime. 8pm behind Sam's Burger Joint.

Jim-A mission trail ride sounds fun.

Everybody, hope to see ya'll on Friday, expect a call! laters

Pretty quiet in here these days. How's it looking for Friday, Ben? I may not make it but I told a bunch of new people about it. Lot's of new folks interested in the next Saturday ride on Oct. 10, too.

gonna try and make the first friday ride with you guys,just have to wait and see if i can get out.

Re: San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct 2. 8pm meet up!

Loud Noises!

Loud noises is right, First Friday is here, and I need a Kind Willaim Beer!
KSAT is predicting some scattered storms, but I think not. Doesn't matter to this guy.

Meet up time is the same as always , 8pm behind sam's burger joint. Hope to see eevrybody out there, plus some new folks!

Jim, I know what you mean about it being quiet, I been hitting the Job market pretty hard lately, and I have a new project that I am working on, well actually several new projects, additionally there might be some plans for a new hang-out and show location...details later.

So who's goin on friday? me

Re: San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct 2. 8pm meet up!

what up yo i am in for bicycles and beers .i know its late but i just saw ZOMBIELAND at midnight showing ...... guns, zombies, hot girl, and blood i gave it two thumbs up. see u later tonite at sam burger joint.

Latest posts

Back