Sandra

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Jesse James chopper that I can use, its chrome and wont need to be painted. I have some ideas from others Ive seen on here.

100_0002-7.jpg

Today I got a skinny front tire, a 31.8 to 27.2 seatpost shim and a 27.2 seatpost. Still need to find bars, grips, a nicer seat, maybe a whitewall for the rear, and some new pedals. I might be able to pull off rattlecanning the tank but we will see. I never got around to painting my last project yet.

I guess you can see space is at a premium at my house. :D

Does anyone have a chaingaurd for one of these they would want to get rid of?

I dont have the time or resources to do a steampunk bike right now. Painting is not an option for me in my townhouse. I do have an old Sears 3 speed but the paint is beyond hope and the wheels are shot. So this is the only other bike I have to play with right now. It will make a cool chopper and probably end up at Ratdaddys house next to some of my other bikes.

I found the right handlebars today and also realized I dont like the seat I have. There were some cool banana seats with matching grips at the shop. Looks like I have to wait until payday. As far as wheels, Im going to try a bmx mag on the front with a disc cover on the rear.

Sorry, no new pics. My wife is out of town with the camera. I put on a black with silver gliter banana seat and tall sissy bar, mid height apes that are lined up with the fork, new black grips, and tried the mags on it. I didnt care for the mags after all so the stock wheels are back on. I have a few accessories in the attic to try on it when I get some time. It fits me a lot better and is really easy to ride.

Back