SANTA'S HOUSE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I bet yall didn't know that Santa has a house in the suburbs in Texas. :D

Back in our old neighborhood, a guy and his wife decorate their home and dress up like Mr. and Mrs. Claus every year.

He's out there every evening for several weeks before Christmas and we've been taking our kids there every year for the past six years.

He converts his garage into Santa's toy shop and he's got a bunch of vintage toys in his collection. Look hard enough and you'll probably see something you once had.

I think he needs a Sting-Ray to add to his collection. :wink:

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0030-1.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0027-1.jpg

DSC_0028-1.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

Wow!! Amazing!! I love when people really really have the spirit.

It must have been really cold in Texas. All are wearing parkas and scarves. Was it below 60 degrees F? :wink: :lol:

Sorry, had to do it. I just got in from shoveling a foot or the white stuff in jeans and a sweatshirt. It's pretty warm though - 27 degrees F.

Ha Ha...yeah that's Texas for ya!

Well, actually I think it was in the 40s yesterday evening with no wind.....which is about the perfect "winter" temperature if you ask me.

Just cold enough to make you know it's that time of the year, but not cold enough to induce pain and numbness after being outside for more than 20 minutes.

The other cool thing is that the guy looks exactly like Santa and has a real white beard and hair to boot.

Back