Santa's new ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Bike Buds,
Didn't put a tree up this year,the wife's a little PO'D especially when I asked her to run to the store for more extention cable so I can at least make it around the block.Merry Christmas everyone!!
PC170113.jpg

That's the best! Is that one of those super cool elgin frames? Did you remind her that because it's on wheels it will make it easier to do HER housework? :lol: ha ha throw a little Charlie Brown tree on the rack and call it a compromise.That's great, Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and yours.

wow very cool just dont ride in the rain :shock: and i want to know too is that an elgin? wow that would win the award for hands down "most contriversial to rat"

Cool, i hate christmas trees, a PAIN IN MY BUTT!!!!!!!

Thanks for the comps,yes its an Elgin 4-star Twinbar.Its semi ratted,powdercoated in"black twilight"-kind of a multi colored metallic -and "black anthracite".She has a set of Electra wheels,redline tires and a Nexus Shimano 3 speed with a 52 tooth chainring and can move pretty good on the bike trail.I built her to be adult user friendly and comfortable, now if I can just figure out how to batterypack it for those lights and find a way to keep the decorations from falling off ,Hmmmmmm -MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLAS

One cool advantage with that Elgin...........It doesn't shed.
Shedding...One major draw-back to Christmas trees.

Back