Saturday Haul / CWC Roadmaster / CWC Goodyear

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Was on the run Saturday and came home with these. Help with pinning down the exact years would be apprieciated.

1. CWC Roadmaster. I've done a basic cleaning, still need to do the wheels. Pedals and tires have been changed out at one time. Late 40's ???? Also, I need a headlight.

2. CWC Goodyear. Did some basic cleaning, still need to do the wheels. Love the way this one has faded differently around the bike. Pre-War 42-47 ??? Also, I need a front fender light for this one.

Awesome finds....so hard to come by in my neck of the woods...may I ask, how much can a person expect to pay for bikes in this condition?

I don't know .. but if you had serial numbers I'd bet a few folks on here would know the years they were made... :wink:

bebopblu said:
Awesome finds....so hard to come by in my neck of the woods...may I ask, how much can a person expect to pay for bikes in this condition?

Sorry, but when I find bikes on the hunt, I try not to talk $$$$$ out of respect for the previous owner. If they were swap meet finds, auction finds, ect., then it would be different. :wink:

GuitarlCarl said:
I don't know .. but if you had serial numbers I'd bet a few folks on here would know the years they were made... :wink:

Yes, but it seems like CWC's especially Roadmasters, because of the info out there regarding the serial numbers are still clumped into 3-4 year groups. Comparatives seem to be easier

Latest posts

Back