Saturday OCT 13 So Cal Rat Rod Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
logo.jpg

Yes folks, the second most famous ride on the coast is ready to -uh, wait a minute, I forget- what is it that we do? Gimme a minute here...

OH YEAH! Go cruisin', check out the beach, talk bike stuff, grab some food, and talk some more bike stuff, and generally have all kinds of good clean fun. We'll be doing Huntington this month (unless there's a giant swell) and we'll start a slightly different ride plan- more along the lines of Cyclone Coaster. That is, we'll meet up at the top secret So Cal Rat Rod Ride parking spot (see map), cruise down the bike path to the wetland jetties in Bolsa Chica and then make our food stop the semi-official end of the ride back at HB pier. That way we won't necessarily have to try to find seating for a thousand or so riders at one small sandwich shop.
Look forward to seeing everyone- bring a friend, or a date, or a prune, or a fig, or a banana... :roll:

brkhstatlanta.jpg

and don't forget- ciclavia is this Sunday, Oct 7. Meet up at Nick's Cafe (see post in this section)

John M

Hmmm! Might have to do this again!

Had a great time and met an awesome group of folks,
Goin next time for sure!
Thanks for the day
Phil

Henry morgan said:
Really wanted to join you all, but my help was needed in San Diego
Tell you what, Henry- Next time you get to the Southland, and you have a free Saturday, we'll hold an emergency ride for you.

Because we're all like- self sacrificing about rides and stuff. Any excuse to cruise.

John M

jwm said:
Henry morgan said:
Really wanted to join you all, but my help was needed in San Diego
Tell you what, Henry- Next time you get to the Southland, and you have a free Saturday, we'll hold an emergency ride for you.

Because we're all like- self sacrificing about rides and stuff. Any excuse to cruise.

John M
Thanks guys. I will take up on that. My buddy had brain tumor removed. We are working get him back on his feet

Back