Say A Prayer for the Grandparents Plz

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mkay. so my grandma goes in for surgery thursday night.. And all goes well. Something was wrong with grandpa. He wouldnt tell grandma what. Anyways, They found grandmas car thursday night abandond on the side of the road. Keys in it, Him nowhere to be found. So mom, calls around and gets the police to break into their trailer, they found grandpa in bed bleeding.. and were not sure how he got there, but he was barely alive. Now hes at the hospital, which is where im at right now, In a waiting room.. Hes in icu and hes doing alot better. I wont be on for a little but yeah, Say a prayer for him. Thank ya'

Your family is in my prayers Ricky. God Bless

Praying for you and your family.<{{{><

On it.

UPDATEWell i came home for the week, got school y'know. So yeah.. Grandpa is still is in icu on a vent, he is getting better.. Were not sure how he got 3/4 of a mile from where they found his car to where their trailer is.. Its a mystery till he comes too. x.X Its scary. But yeah.. Uhh Everythings going good, im going 2 cedar point this weekend..

MY Momma is still with grandma she needs some1 to take car of her after surgery sooo me and dad are on our own..PRAY WE DONT KILL EACH OTHER! :lol: Were doing good so far, we went to hooters for dinner, Sure mom wouldnt approve but we had fun loll. Im gonna miss my mom like mad, and my dog, he stayed with her..

Thanks for the prayers, LETS HOPE HE GETS BETTER!!! KEEP EM COMING, ILL SAY A PRAYER FOR YALL TOO!

annnd heres grandpa, How i will always remember him, No matter what happens...
PICT0057-1.jpg

:mrgreen: LOVE YA GRANDPA!!!!

I just caught this post, I just want to say a prayer that the Lord works his healing powers for your Grampa let the doctors hands be guided by the Holy Spirit and let the hospital give him the best care. And please give comfort to Grandma and the rest of the family and give thanks to the Lord in all days good or bad he is worthy!

Thanks GSC. ;)

NO News today.. still the same as yesterday. Pleeease lord i hope he gets off the vent.. :\

ricky dude, just looked at this. i hope all is better. your grandpa looks like he's a real hoot. must be a great man. i'll say a prayer for you an your family. you know we are all here for ya. God Bless

Outlaw :cry:

UPDATE, He is supposed 2 be getting out in 12 days. THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS GUYS! I APPRECIATE IT!

HES OUT, AND HES BACK TO HIS OLD SELF! THANK THE LORD! I get 2 go pick my mom n dog up from there 2morrows.. 3Hour car ride x.x Oh well :p THANKS FOR THE PRAYER.

Terrible news.. I know now what happend to grandpa.. So they were at the hospital that night.. She found out she has messothelioma or some kind of wicked eff'd lung cancer.. Grandpa went off the deepend and was like, I cant live without you baby.. He went home.. and decided he wasnt going to live with out her.. He took all his perscription meds.. He ruined all his organs and was near death.. If he gets nemonia again.. He will die. His hearts ruined, everything, liver kidneys.. So now that happend to him, Ill be lucky to have him 3 more years.. Grandmas got about 4-5 months :cry: I hate life sometimes...

i just shed a tear for you ricky reading your last post. im so sorry to hear about your grandparents. makes you realize how short life really is. take time out of everyday you are here on this earth and call your grandparents, even for a second, just to say i love you one last time bro. cuz you never know when that last time will be. your family is in my heart and prayers ricky. let the big man upstairs work his magic. keep your faith in God and never give up hope for either of your grandparents. much love and respect for you bro....

Easy E

I'm really sorry to hear that, man. Its never an easy thing to hear that kind of news... Keep your head up and cherish them while they're with you. My heart goes out to you.

Latest posts

Back