SCHWINN EXERCISER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Found it at the local resale shop...I think it's a 78' model.

Hoping to turn it quick on the CL. :mrgreen:

100_5675.jpg

100_5676.jpg

100_5679.jpg

I think it would be super funny to run one of those sprockets and guards left hand drive style on a bike...

Lol women such as my mom, Want one of these so bad, They get them then they dont ride them. Lol Idk if its only my mom but yeah. I want that sprocket!!!

Yep, that's me!

Hoping to make a few bucks off of it.

Either that or I may end up stripping it and selling the parts....we'll see.

I know what you mean...I've been trying to keep myself from robbing the handlebars off of it.

If it doesn't sell soon on the CL I may have to tear it down. :shock:

i saw one just like it on somebodies porch off a main street in a small town drivin for work, just as shiny. Im gonna make sure my cars empty enough to haul it next time i go thru there. owner permitin of course

im confused...... looking again i see brake callipers......... is that for the resistance when pedaling?
isee some crazy looking springers being made out of that fork also :idea:

Redge said:
I never thought I'd say this, but that exerciser bike is cool.

Ha Ha...yeah, something about the coppertone paint, the nifty graphics on the chainguard and the shiny chrome wheel with the slick up front.

It certainly hasn't inspired me to exercise but it looks cool sitting in my garage.

It would be cool if someone could convert this thing into a ridable bike....fixed gear that is. :wink:

Now that would be the coolest of cool FreakBikes.

i'll buy the sprocket

i am actually looking for that style sprocket for my stretch. i have a 60 tooth in front with a 'lucky 7' front sprocket on the rear now. if you part it let me know.

Back