schwinn lil tiger

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
101_0160.jpg

gotta baby boy on the way !!! so i picked this up, i think its gonna end up radiant blue to match my stingray or coppertone to match my fastback, may just ratrod it though too with some black paint and red wheels, got some whitewall tires too if i can figure out how to get them on :lol:

congrats on the little guy(and the bike too)!
solid tires on that one im guessing? if so you might not be able to get them off in one piece......but id try leaving them in direct sunlight on a hot day for a few hours and then try rolling them off(works sometimes sometimes not)the side......or you couls soak them in boiling water and try rolling them off afterwards*CAUTION*(YOUR GIRL MAY KILL YOU IF YOU DO IT IN THE SINK OR TUB!!!)what i did with my sons pixie was just order some cheap chrome rims(so he wouldnt be stuck on a fixie with solids)and just leave the originals on the stock wheels and swap them back if its ever sold.....

cool that thing is bommer i"ve been lookin for one of those my self,, good find .

A.S. BOLTNUT.. 8)

thanks !!! im pretty excited about it myself, i was told to do the sun thing by my lbs, weve got a junk stove too to warm stuff up in if need be, but im begining to think a wheel swap may be in the picture after you pointed that out sensor, great idea :)

(yup 12" solid tires right now)

Back